Monday, January 9, 2012

Currently and WOW :)

Hey guys!  Lisa here :)  I've been checking out all these FAB new blogs and stumbled across the fabulous and funny Farley at Oh' Boy in 4th!  She is having a Currently in January Linky Party to help bloggers get to know each other better AND she is giving away two amazing new pencil sharpeners to amazing followers that link up :)   I know I'm in, so head over, make some new friends and link up!  See you there sunshines :) 


P.S. THANK YOU to all of our WONDERFUL followers :)  You are incredible and Beth and I are just floored that in less than two weeks we have almost 100 followers!  I'm shocked, but soooo excited and smiley about it :)  We love you guys and tune in on Wednesday for some BIG NEWS :)  XOXO :) L :)

Click HERE to join the FUN and see you there :)









9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats on 100!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jana said...

I like Adele also. I'm glad that I am not the only one who is wishing for vacation again. I love my job but vacation was wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Thinking Out Loud

Emily said...

Thanks for following. Joining you back! I don't know if you're like me and read trashy romances to "escape", but Robyn Carr's Virgin River books have hooked me!

I noticed the Justin Bieber comment in your "About Us" and have to add a quick story. At Christmas, one of my students changed "He'll go down in history...like George Washington" to "Like Justin Bieber!" and was DEAD serious. I lost it.

-Emily

Rebecca said...

Just stopping by to see what you are doing currently! So glad I found your blog! I'm a new follower!!! Come by when you get a chance!

New Year's Blessings
from
The Teacher's Chatterbox!

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

Thanks for stopping by and following! I love new blogging friends! I am a new follower of you guys now too!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Randi said...

Congratulations on your followers! I am your newest!
You should read "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks -it's better and less predictable than his others.

Come visit me at my blog and TPT store because it makes me oh so happy!!!!!
Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page

miss kranz said...

congrats!! you have been awarded the versatile blogger award!!!...come check out my blog for instructions!! :)

sophie
adayinthelifeofmisskranz.blogspot.com

Jennifer K. said...

If you're looking for book suggestions check out The Best Endings it's a new blog all about books, written by teacher bloggers!

Thanks for visiting my blog - oh, and I can't tell you how happy I am that we have Monday off - does that make me a bad teacher??

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

newmanm said...

Thanks for the follow!! I am excited to look at all of your pics and see a clip chart:) I use the clip chart faithfully!!

Megan

Post a Comment