Sunday, February 26, 2012

{FREE} Animal ABC Order Activity

Hi kids!  I'm gonna keep this short and sweet today because after having the whole week off, I now feel like I've contracted the plague right before we head back tomorrow...YUCK!  I'm going to get some much needed rest, but I found the cutest clip art this week and had to make something cute for you guys :)  We'll be using these Animal ABC Order cards this week during Daily Five.  Click the pics below to get your free cards and recording sheet :)



Have a great week bloggy buddies!!!

15 comments:

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

How cute! Thanks so much for sharing this. LOVE IT!

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts

Laura said...

Adorable clipart! So cute! Thank you!

Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Unknown said...

Cutest thing ever!! Thank you!!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Jenn Bates said...

Cute freebie! Thanks for sharing.
Jenn
Finally in First

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

Love this adorable freebie! My friends could certainly use the practice! :)
Lisa
Stories From Second

Miss Squirrels said...

I just clicked print! Thank you!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Karlie said...

I love ABC order activities:) Thanks for sharing your cute creation:)

We are ALL Special!

Andrea said...

That clipart is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! :)

Andrea
Stepping Into First Grade

Barbara said...

Thank you very much! I just grabbed it.

Barbara
Grade ONEderful

Christina Bainbridge said...

Too flippin' cute!

Sorry about your plague... we're in the same boat. I'm home today... hope you're feeling better soon!!!

:)
Christina
Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

Emily said...

Adorbs! Thank you! =)

Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

Lori said...

Super cute!! Thanks for sharing this! Hope you feel better soon!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

3TeacherChicks-Amy Hoffmann said...

What a great resource! Thanks for sharing!
http://www.3teacherchicks.blogspot.com

Ms. J said...

This is adorable!!

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Unknown said...

I think its one of the nice blog that you have shared here.
車買取

Post a Comment