Monday, April 2, 2012

Bunny Bag! {Craftivity FREEBIE!}

Look at me go! Two days in a row… I feel like the little train, “I think I can!”

Today I’m sharing a little craft-ivity that supports yesterday’s candy hunt post J.

These little babies are soooo easy to make and sooooo cheap!




The template included in this post matches the size of these white paper bags found in a little store called “Wall-Mart.”
All I do is trace this template on the bag and cut it out.

Then, students decorate the bags at school. We pull out the odds and ends and let the kiddos get inspired.

We also include fluffy cotton tails on the back.

The last step calls for us to glue/tape the handles together.

For the finishing touches we fill the bag with “Easter Grass.”   

Then students run around gathering their candy in these bags!

These babies are cheap, quick and easy! Plus, some of our sweet babes don’t have an Easter basket,  so these little substitutes really get them excited!


Without further delay... the download!





Will we be back tomorrow? “I think we can!” 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Swimming into Second

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

Cute! I did something like this for Christmas. We made reindeer. I might need to run to Wal Mart to make this cute little babies!

Adventuers of a Third Grade Teacher

Jennifer said...

How stinkin' cute!
Rowdy in First Grade

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Krista
stellar-students

Holly said...

Sooooooo....cute!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Wolfelicious said...

Hi! I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by mine some time.

April
Wolfelicious

Anonymous said...

I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade. Awesome bunny!!

Sylvia said...

Nice article and writing skills are very good.
Teacher Collaboration

Post a Comment